more questions

>> Thursday, June 12

Was tagged by Z, and good friend that I am, I decided to do the sarbeh too! :) I also have nothing else to do and I'm too tired from my classes (yes I'm going back to school, just in case your wondering..)

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
>> still in high school, maybe on my Sophomore year, running around with my friends looking at boys.. teehee.. yah boys..

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

  • go to my classes
  • buy books
  • check my mail
  • make blog posts
  • think think think....

3. Snacks I enjoy:
>> baked chips and ice-cold beer! NAH! pizza, double dutch ice cream, chocolates, chocolates, chocolates!

4. Places I’ve lived
>>Dumaguete City, Philippines

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire
>>share, invest, save, and travel the world!

6. People I want to know more about:
>>I can't think of anyone just yet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP