Changes

>> Monday, June 9

Have you ever woke up one day and suddenly realized that your life just isn't like it used to be. A sudden realization that smacks right into your face and you just feel empty(?) and a bit lost. Well something just hit me today and somehow I feel scared. Changes in our lives, both good and bad, are inevitable. It's how we deal with them that makes living more difficult, yet somehow interesting. I'm about to embark on a new path, so different from what I was planning to be. Hopefully, this would not go down the dumps like my previous plans. Oh well, I'm always open to changes, be it good or bad... :)

Anyway, let me share this song Empty by Click Five. I've been quite feeling "empty" lately..oh go figure...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP