20 Questions

>> Friday, June 6

I have been quite busy this week, with my enrollment, running errands, and doing some research and encoding for this project (I'm not disclosing anything about it yet), but somehow I still manage to hop around the blogger world (and also play Cake Mania 2). Anyway, let me end my week by posting this meme from ZTe.

Here are the Rules for this tag:

Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people on your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. What is your favorite food?
- hmm.. this would be quite difficult to answer since I have so many favorites, but if I have to narrow it down to one, I guess it would be PIZZA.. yah pizza with extra extra cheese

2. What was your happiest moment when you were a child?
- camping out with my cousins at our house in Mabinay... that was fun..

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Jade Mountain, St Lucia... check their site out.. :)

4. Are you happy of how things turned out?
- So far so good.. I have no complaints. Well not yet..

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
- think about it, then eat.. hehe

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- everyone I love <--- right on sistah! :)

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Shop 'til I drop?! Seriously... I'd share, save, then invest (in that order...)

8. What is the saddest moment for you last year (2007)?
- Honestly, I don't remember any sad moment I had last year. I know I had those moments, but I just can't remember them..oh well

9. Which actor/actress would you like to play you in a movie?
- I should play me in a movie, confident!

10. How do you cope with boredom?
- surf the web, watch movies, read books

11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
- No regrets whatsoever.. :)

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- a snob

13. What is your ambition?
- be my own boss <--- same here!

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- World peace? :)

15. How did you celebrate New Year?
- with my family and E.M.A. :)

16. What has been the craziest thing you’ve ever done in your whole life?
- I had my dark crazy moments back in college... I'm not gonna discuss it here though..

17. What do you look forward to in 2008?
- proving to myself that I made the right choice.. go figure.

18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?
- It's My Life by Bon Jovi

19. What is your inspiration in life?
- everything that matters to me..

20. If you were to change one event in your life, what would it be?
- I'd change nothing. I'm loving every moment in my life so far...

Uhmmm can I just tag nobody for now.. heheh you can answer this if you want to... okies... :) have a nice weekend everyone! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP